The Kirk Rudy KR527 Tabber is designed to apply and fold a pressure sensitive tab around the edge of a mailing in order to seal the piece along one edge. One or more tabs can be applied to a piece in a single pass.
- Manufacturer: Kirk Rudy
- Model: KR527
- Serial Number: N/A
- Year: N/A
- Condition: Good Working Condition
Electrical Requirements: 120 VAC / 1 PH / 50 – 60 Hz / 10 Amps
Maximum Operating Speeds:
Single tabbing: 30,000 pieces / hour
Double tabbing: 25,000 pieces / hour
- Tab (Pressure sensitive, perforated): 0.750″ – 1.50″ dia. (19.05 mm dia.)
- Minimum: 3.50″ x 5.00″ (88.9 mm x 127 mm)
- Maximum: 8.50″ x 11.00″ (228.6 mm x 304.8 mm)
- Thickness: single sheet – 20 lbs.
Some error has occured.