Rena XPS Protab Tabber for sale. In good working condition and available for immediate delivery. To learn more, call Bob Early today!
- Manufacturer: Rena
- Model: XPS Protab
- Serial Number: N/A
- Current impression counter: N/A
Condition: Good working order
- Tabbing Speed: 0 – 375 feet per minute, over 40,000 Single Tabbed 4″ x 6″ Cards.
- Transport Speed: 0 – 600 feet per minute
- Tab Orientation: In-line, from front or back of unit.
- Transport Direction: Left to Right
- Tab Accuracy: +/- 1/8″ Repeatability.
- Tab Number: Up to 3 Tabs per piece. (Ability and minimum tab separation varies with speed and length of mail pieces.)
- Tab Size: Min: 3/4″ wide, 3/4″ long, Max: 2″ wide, 7″ long
- Label Size: (4″ ProTab) Min: 3/4″ wide, 3/4″ long, Max: 4.5″ wide, 7″ long
- Material Size: Min: 2″ wide, 4″ long; Max: 31″
- Material Thickness: Up To 5/8″
- Roll Size: Up To 19.5″ Diameter on 3″ core. (About 50,000 3/4″ Tabs)
- Transport Type: Self-aligning four belt friction design.
- Memory: 2 Programmable Setups
- Settings: Auto Tab
- Memory 1 or 2 Manual
- Firmware Update: e-proms.
- Safety: Emergency Stop; Guards and Interlocks to prevent injuries.
- Counters: One resettable job counter, one permanent lifetime counter.
- Noise: <80 db
- Duty Cycle: 60 million addresses total or 1 million per month over a 5-year life cycle.
- Dimensions: 37″ L x 33″ W x 71″ H
- Transport Height: 34.75″ to 37.75″
- Shipping Weight: 500 lbs.
- Electrical: 115 VAC A 10 Amps.
- The best console tabbing system available on the market.
- Designed for the professional mailer that needs rugged equipment for long production runs.
- Production speeds of over 40,000 pieces per hour.
- Can apply 1, 2, or 3 tabs in one pass.
- Has a unique rail system that allows the transport to move, with out moving the entire base!
- Tabs or labels from either side of the unit.
- Holds up to 50,000 tabs on a standard 3″ core.
- Existing 2″ systems can be upgraded later to a 4″ Tabber/Labeler.